Thursday, April 8, 2010

Four Poems by Joseph Walton

As many of you know, I was previously interested in pseudonyms and leftist ideology. However, my politics have gradually been changing, and it is time to stand up for what I believe in.

06 / 04 / 10

who could I be
calling at this hour? I #fastenDavid
ur brow 2 my stern ∙
make sail for
Tokyo
(not part of China
but down that way;
else let cherubs scatter
tillers like
sackful of scales!

07 / 04 / 10

& #unlikeLabour
& #bedswordfathers
Cameron’s someone
you can get in commodity form
/ or normal form
in chainmail
or in #specialcontextarmour ∙
i.e. contrails of motion lines
#incorn mirrored #in-
skies of tesselating coin &

06 / 04 / 10

Cameron thy piercing gaze
like twa princes
from a sackful of bright scales
like what Light herself
winces
like twa princes ∙
twa princes checking in & soon
to be in the other’s arms
your wisdom
has put this scandal aside.

07 / 04 / 10

looter lifts paw
“I made this haggis on the premiss-,”
don’t the faggot inhale
normally
the heathen schoolgirl hymen
curl apart
under hardness
hasn’t
Labour been in the bathroom
for about four hours,

More here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment